Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ron Paul on CSPAN Charleston SC 1/19/12 | Ron Paul 2012 ...


We dont get to see this on the mainstream though it was broadcast on CSpan it nice to have it on demand on DP. And did I mention I was stunned how Ron Paul was treated like a ROCKSTAR! â€". "When the people fear the government, there ... more

Owl Farm Blog: link to Cspan Book TV and Mutineer


Hola again. I had a nap, woke up and got your emails that I posted the wrong link. It was the 4am insomnia typing. sorry. This is the Cspan Book-TV link. Again, remember to fast forward the beginning where I read out loud -- it's a wonder that a ... more

House Speaker John Boehner orders CSPAN's cameras switched ...

House Speaker John Boehner's office ordered CSPAN to switch off its camers during a fellow Congressman's scathing dressing-down over the Speaker's refusal to entertain further debate on unemployment benefits. The Speaker asserts ... more

No comments: