Sunday, January 29, 2012

BSI Blog » Blog Archive » Snowy Owl Sightings Soar


One of North America's most striking yet enigmatic birds, the Snowy Owl, has been anything but elusive so far this winter in many places around the United States, as reported by the New York Times and hundreds of birders around the nation. more

My day with a snowy owl | My Edmonds News


By Maggie Fimia The crows were frantic Friday morning. I assumed it was the Cooper's Hawk that occasionally visits, eyeing the little birds I. more

Bill of the Birds on Blogspot: Snowy Owl Adventure Part 2: No Gull ...

I'm not really a chaser, but the allure of a truly rare vagrant just an hour away from a virtually guaranteed snowy owl was too much to resist. The industrial harbor/train yard at Ashtabula, OH where the black-tailed gull has been seen. more

No comments: